Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sshhh... this is actually a secret.

I'm only going to talk about this once and then I'll never speak of it again. I'm so completely spoiled rotten by the people that love me, that I have to give them a personal shout out. 

Prettier than that Efron kid. 

These beauties were made for me by the executive chef at an establishment I call home, Little Bear in Downtown LA. These cannot be found on the menu, so don't even ask. Little Bear is a traditional Belgian cafe that pours the best beer in town and boasts a mean sausage (ha). 

For months now, I've been pushing to get fried chicken on the menu. Crickets... not happening. But when I tell you that Chef Vidal can cook with his eyes closed... I mean it. He won't tell me the recipe and doesn't even like to talk about these wings.  He can hold a secret tighter than a fart. 

I won't tell anyone...

Go to Little Bear, drink, and have a good time. Tell 'em I sent ya. 

All my love,
Bibby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment